COVID-19 Guidelines for Sanders Theatre and Lowell Lecture Hall Events
Welcome! Please take these steps to prevent COVID-19:
- VACCINATION - Keep current with your COVID-19 vaccination.
- FACE MASKS - Face masks are now optional in most campus spaces. We strongly encourage carrying a mask and voluntarily masking in crowded, indoor settings.
- STAY HOME IF SICK; TEST IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 EXPOSURE - If you feel unwell, stay home and test. Do not assume your symptoms are a cold or allergies. If you have been exposed to COVID-19, test, even if you do not have symptoms.
- IF YOU TEST POSITIVE, ISOLATE AND FOLLOW CDC GUIDELINES - Abide by the isolation guidelines listed on CDC.gov.
- STAY INFORMED - The COVID-19 outlook is continually evolving. Venue and individual event guidelines are subject to change. Check back prior to your event date.
- Please note: Proof of vaccination is not required for entry to Sanders Theatre or Lowell Lecture Hall.
We have improved ventilation by upgrading our air filtration systems to a MERV 13 rating.
Guidelines are subject to change. Check back prior to your event date.
This page will be updated as state, local, and University public health and safety protocols continue to evolve. Read more about Harvard University's current health guidance.
Last updated August 30, 2022